- 1. renegade, deserter, defector
- usage: someone who rebels and becomes an outlaw
- 2. deserter, apostate, renegade, turncoat, recreant, ratter, quitter
- usage: a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- 1. rebel, renegade, protest, resist, dissent
- usage: break with established customs
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. recreant, renegade, disloyal (vs. loyal)
- usage: having deserted a cause or principle; "some provinces had proved recreant"; "renegade supporters of the usurper"
All rights reserved.
See also: renegade (Dictionary)