- 1. lease, rental, letting, property, belongings, holding
- usage: property that is leased or rented out or let
- 2. rental, renting, transaction, dealing, dealings
- usage: the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rental
- usage: available to rent or lease; "a rental car"
- 2. rental
- usage: of or relating to rent; "rental agreement"; "rental charges"
All rights reserved.
See also: rental (Dictionary)