Synonyms of reparation
- 1. reparation, compensation
- usage: compensation (given or received) for an insult or injury; "an act for which there is no reparation"
- 2. reparation, compensation
- usage: (usually plural) compensation exacted from a defeated nation by the victors; "Germany was unable to pay the reparations demanded after World War I"
- 3. repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation, improvement
- usage: the act of putting something in working order again
- 4. reparation, amends, expiation, atonement, propitiation
- usage: something done or paid in expiation of a wrong; "how can I make amends"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reparation (Dictionary)