Synonyms of repeated
- 1. repeat, reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell, tell
- usage: to say, state, or perform again; "She kept reiterating her request"
- 2. duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate, reproduce
- usage: make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
- 3. recur, repeat, happen, hap, go on, pass off, occur, pass, fall out, come about, take place
- usage: happen or occur again; "This is a recurring story"
- 4. repeat, echo, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- 5. repeat, take over, act, move
- usage: do over; "They would like to take it over again"
- 6. reprise, reprize, repeat, recapitulate, play, spiel
- usage: repeat an earlier theme of a composition
- 1. perennial, recurrent, repeated, continual (vs. sporadic)
- usage: recurring again and again; "perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of repeated (Dictionary)