- 1. replay, rematch, repeat, repetition
- usage: something (especially a game) that is played again
- 2. replay, instant replay, action replay, repetition, repeating
- usage: the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. play back, replay, reproduce
- usage: reproduce (a recording) on a recorder; "The lawyers played back the conversation to show that their client was innocent"
- 2. replay, play, spiel
- usage: play (a melody) again
- 3. replay, meet, encounter, play, take on
- usage: repeat a game against the same opponent; "Princeton replayed Harvard"
- 4. replay, play
- usage: play again; "We replayed the game"; "replay a point"
All rights reserved.
See also: replay (Dictionary)