- 1. satiate, sate, replete, fill, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: fill to satisfaction; "I am sated"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. full, replete(predicate), nourished (vs. malnourished)
- usage: filled to satisfaction with food or drink; "a full stomach"
- 2. instinct(predicate), replete(predicate), full (vs. empty)
- usage: (followed by `with')deeply filled or permeated; "imbued with the spirit of the Reformation"; "words instinct with love"; "it is replete with misery"
All rights reserved.
See also: replete (Dictionary)