Synonyms of reprobate
- 1. reprobate, miscreant, wrongdoer, offender
- usage: a person without moral scruples
- 1. reprobate, reject
- usage: reject (documents) as invalid
- 2. reprobate, sentence, condemn, doom
- usage: abandon to eternal damnation; "God reprobated the unrepenting sinner"
- 3. condemn, reprobate, decry, objurgate, excoriate, denounce
- usage: express strong disapproval of; "We condemn the racism in South Africa"; "These ideas were reprobated"
- 1. depraved, perverse, perverted, reprobate, corrupt (vs. incorrupt)
- usage: deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good; "depraved criminals"; "a perverted sense of loyalty"; "the reprobate conduct of a gambling aristocrat"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reprobate (Dictionary)