Synonyms of rerun
- 1. rerun, broadcast, program, programme
- usage: a program that is broadcast again; "she likes to watch `I love Lucy' reruns"
- 1. rerun, rebroadcast, air, send, broadcast, beam, transmit
- usage: broadcast again, as of a film
- 2. rerun, mount, put on
- usage: rerun a performance of a play, for example
- 3. rerun, campaign, run
- usage: run again for office; "Bush wants to rerun in 1996"
- 4. rerun, run
- usage: cause to perform again; "We have to rerun the subjects--they misunderstood the instructions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rerun (Dictionary)