WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rescript, answer, reply, response
- usage: a reply by a Pope to an inquiry concerning a point of law or morality
- 2. decree, edict, fiat, order, rescript, act, enactment
- usage: a legally binding command or decision entered on the court record (as if issued by a court or judge); "a friend in New Mexico said that the order caused no trouble out there"
- 3. revision, revisal, revise, rescript, rewriting, revising
- usage: the act of rewriting something
- 4. rewrite, revision, rescript, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: something that has been written again; "the rewrite was much better"
All rights reserved.
See also: rescript (Dictionary)