- 1. resort, resort hotel, holiday resort, hotel
- usage: a hotel located in a resort area
- 2. haunt, hangout, resort, repair, stamping ground, area, country
- usage: a frequently visited place
- 3. recourse, refuge, resort, resource
- usage: something or someone turned to for assistance or security; "his only recourse was the police"; "took refuge in lying"
- 4. recourse, resort, refuge, aid, assist, assistance, help
- usage: act of turning to for assistance; "have recourse to the courts"; "an appeal to his uncle was his last resort"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. fall back, resort, recur, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: have recourse to; "The government resorted to rationing meat"
- 2. repair, resort, travel, go, move, locomote
- usage: move, travel, or proceed toward some place; "He repaired to his cabin in the woods"
All rights reserved.
See also: resort (Dictionary)