WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. responsive, antiphonal
- usage: containing or using responses; alternating; "responsive reading"; "antiphonal laughter"
- 2. responsive (vs. unresponsive), answering, respondent, sensitive, sensitive
- usage: readily reacting or replying to people or events or stimuli; showing emotion; "children are often the quickest and most responsive members of the audience"
- 3. reactive, responsive, sensitive (vs. insensitive)
- usage: reacting to a stimulus; "the skin of old persons is less reactive than that of younger persons"
All rights reserved.
See also: responsive (Dictionary)