Synonyms of restoration
- 1. Restoration
- usage: the reign of Charles II in England; 1660-1685
- 2. restoration, repair, fix, fixing, fixture, mend, mending, reparation
- usage: the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- 3. restitution, return, restoration, regaining, acquisition
- usage: getting something back again; "upon the restitution of the book to its rightful owner the child was given a tongue lashing"
- 4. renovation, restoration, refurbishment, improvement, melioration
- usage: the state of being restored to its former good condition; "the inn was a renovation of a Colonial house"
- 5. restoration, artifact, artefact
- usage: some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed; "the restoration looked exactly like the original"
- 6. restoration, model, simulation
- usage: a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- 7. Restoration
- usage: the re-establishment of the British monarchy in 1660
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of restoration (Dictionary)