Synonyms of restorative
- 1. tonic, restorative, medicine, medication, medicament, medicinal drug
- usage: a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- 2. corrective, restorative, device
- usage: a device for treating injury or disease
- 1. renewing, restorative, reviving, revitalizing, revitalising, invigorating (vs. debilitating)
- usage: tending to impart new life and vigor to; "the renewing warmth of the sunshine"
- 2. recuperative, restorative, healthful (vs. unhealthful)
- usage: promoting recuperation; "recuperative powers"; "strongly recuperative remedies"; "restorative effects of exercise"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of restorative (Dictionary)