- 1. resultant, end point, degree, level, stage, point
- usage: the final point in a process
- 2. result, resultant, final result, outcome, termination, ending, conclusion, finish
- usage: something that results; "he listened for the results on the radio"
- 3. vector sum, resultant, vector
- usage: a vector that is the sum of two or more other vectors
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. attendant, consequent, accompanying, concomitant, incidental, ensuant, resultant, sequent, subsequent (vs. antecedent)
- usage: following or accompanying as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with attendant problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"; "attendant circumstances"; "the period of tension and consequent need for military preparedness"; "the ensuant response to his appeal"; "the resultant savings were considerable"
All rights reserved.
See also: resultant (Dictionary)