Synonyms of retrieve
- 1. recover, retrieve, find, regain, get, acquire
- usage: get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
- 2. retrieve, bring, get, convey, fetch
- usage: go for and bring back; "retrieve the car from the parking garage"
- 3. retrieve, bring, get, convey, fetch
- usage: run after, pick up, and bring to the master; "train the dog to retrieve"
- 4. remember, retrieve, recall, call back, call up, recollect, think
- usage: recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can't remember saying any such thing"; "I can't think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of retrieve (Dictionary)