- 1. reversible, garment
- usage: a garment (especially a coat) that can be worn inside out (with either side of the cloth showing)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reversible (vs. irreversible), correctable, rechargeable
- usage: capable of reversing or being reversed; "reversible hypertension"
- 2. reversible (vs. nonreversible), two-sided, double-faced
- usage: capable of being reversed or used with either side out; "a reversible jacket"
- 3. reversible, revocable (vs. irrevocable), revokable
- usage: capable of being reversed; "a reversible decision is one that can be appealed or vacated"
- 4. reversible, changeable (vs. unchangeable), changeful
- usage: capable of assuming or producing either of two states; "a reversible chemical reaction"; "a reversible cell"
All rights reserved.
See also: reversible (Dictionary)