Synonyms of revived
- 1. resuscitate, revive, bring to, bring back, bring round, bring around
- usage: cause to regain consciousness; "The doctors revived the comatose man"
- 2. animate, recreate, reanimate, revive, renovate, repair, quicken, vivify, revivify, stimulate, arouse, brace, energize, energise, perk up
- usage: give new life or energy to; "A hot soup will revive me"; "This will renovate my spirits"; "This treatment repaired my health"
- 3. revive, boom, thrive, flourish, expand
- usage: be brought back to life, consciousness, or strength; "Interest in ESP revived"
- 4. revive, resurrect, regenerate, restore, rejuvenate
- usage: restore from a depressed, inactive, or unused state; "He revived this style of opera"; "He resurrected the tango in this remote part of Argentina"
- 5. come to, revive, resuscitate, change state, turn
- usage: return to consciousness; "The patient came to quickly"; "She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
- 1. revived (vs. unrevived), recrudescent, redux(postnominal), renewed, resurgent, renascent, resuscitated, revitalized, revitalised
- usage: restored to consciousness or life or vigor; "felt revived hope"
- 2. reanimated, revived, animated (vs. unanimated), alive
- usage: given fresh life or vigor or spirit; "stirred by revived hopes"
All rights reserved.