- 1. revolutionist, revolutionary, subversive, subverter, radical
- usage: a radical supporter of political or social revolution
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. revolutionary, radical, new (vs. old)
- usage: markedly new or introducing radical change; "a revolutionary discovery"; "radical political views"
- 2. rotatory, revolutionary
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic or causing an axial or orbital turn
- 3. revolutionary
- usage: relating to or having the nature of a revolution; "revolutionary wars"; "the Revolutionary era"
- 4. revolutionary (vs. counterrevolutionary)
- usage: advocating or engaged in revolution; "revolutionary pamphlets"; "a revolutionary junta"
All rights reserved.
See also: revolutionary (Dictionary)