Synonyms of ribbed
- 1. rib, knit
- usage: form vertical ribs by knitting; "A ribbed sweater"
- 2. ridicule, roast, guy, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun, mock, bemock
- usage: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
- 1. ribbed (vs. ribless), costate, riblike
- usage: furnished or strengthened with ribs
- 2. costate, ribbed, rough (vs. smooth), unsmooth
- usage: (of the surface) having a rough, riblike texture
All rights reserved.