- 1. crick, kink, rick, wrick, spasm, cramp, muscle spasm
- usage: a painful muscle spasm especially in the neck or back (`rick' and `wrick' are British)
- 2. haystack, hayrick, rick, stack
- usage: a stack of hay
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rick, stack, pile, heap
- usage: pile in ricks; "rick hay"
- 2. twist, sprain, wrench, turn, wrick, rick, injure, wound
- usage: twist suddenly so as to sprain; "wrench one's ankle"; "The wrestler twisted his shoulder"; "the hikers sprained their ankles when they fell"; "I turned my ankle and couldn't walk for several days"
All rights reserved.
See also: rick (Dictionary)