Synonyms of ridged
- 1. ridge, cover, continue, extend
- usage: extend in ridges; "The land ridges towards the South"
- 2. ridge, plow, plough, turn
- usage: plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- 3. ridge, throw
- usage: throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides; "He ridged his corn"
- 4. ridge, spade
- usage: spade into alternate ridges and troughs; "ridge the soil"
- 5. ridge, shape, form
- usage: form into a ridge
- 1. ridged, carinate, carinated, keeled
- usage: having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or suggesting the keel of a ship; "a carinate sepal"
All rights reserved.