Synonyms of rifling
- 1. grooving, rifling, formation, shaping
- usage: the cutting of spiral grooves on the inside of the barrel of a firearm
- 1. plunder, despoil, loot, reave, strip, rifle, ransack, pillage, foray, take
- usage: steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
- 2. rifle, go, search
- usage: go through in search of something; search through someone's belongings in an unauthorized way; "Who rifled through my desk drawers?"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rifling (Dictionary)