- 1. rigging, tackle, gear, paraphernalia, appurtenance
- usage: gear consisting of ropes etc. supporting a ship's masts and sails
- 2. rig, rigging, formation
- usage: formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rig, set up, cheat, chisel
- usage: arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
- 2. rig, manipulate, price
- usage: manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
- 3. rig, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- 4. rig, set, set up, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
All rights reserved.
See also: rigging (Dictionary)