Synonyms of right hand
- 1. right, right hand, hand, manus, mitt, paw
- usage: the hand that is on the right side of the body; "he writes with his right hand but pitches with his left"; "hit him with quick rights to the body"
- 1. right-hand(prenominal), right (vs. left)
- usage: located on or directed toward the right; "a right-hand turn"
- 2. right(prenominal), right-hand(prenominal), right-handed (vs. left-handed) (vs. ambidextrous)
- usage: intended for the right hand; "a right-hand glove"
- 3. right-hand, helpful (vs. unhelpful)
- usage: most helpful and reliable; "my right-hand man"
All rights reserved.