Synonyms of roll over
- 1. rollover, change
- usage: the act of changing the institution that invests your pension plan without incurring a tax penalty
- 1. roll over, turn
- usage: make a rolling motion or turn; "The dog rolled over"
- 2. roll over, renegociate, renegotiate
- usage: negociate to repay a loan at a later date for an additional fee; "roll over a loan"
- 3. roll over, invest, put, commit, place
- usage: re-invest (a previous investment) into a similar fund or security; "She rolled over her IRA"
All rights reserved.