Synonyms of roll up
- 1. roll up, furl, change shape, change form, deform
- usage: form into a cylinder by rolling; "Roll up the cloth"
- 2. roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
- 3. roll up, arrive, get, come
- usage: arrive in a vehicle: "He rolled up in a black Mercedes"
- 4. bundle, bundle up, roll up, pack
- usage: make into a bundle; "he bundled up his few possessions"
- 5. roll up, close, shut
- usage: close (a car window) by causing it to move up, as with a handle; "she rolled up the window when it started to rain"
- 6. roll up, wrap up, change surface
- usage: form a cylinder by rolling; "roll up a banner"
- 7. roll, roll up, change
- usage: show certain properties when being rolled; "The carpet rolls unevenly"; "dried-out tobacco rolls badly"
All rights reserved.