Synonyms of romp
- 1. runaway, blowout, romp, laugher, shoo-in, walkaway, victory, triumph
- usage: an easy victory
- 2. tomboy, romp, hoyden, girl, miss, missy, young lady, young woman, fille
- usage: a girl who behaves in a boyish manner
- 3. play, frolic, romp, gambol, caper, diversion, recreation
- usage: gay or light-hearted recreational activity for diversion or amusement; "it was all done in play"; "their frolic in the surf threatened to become ugly"
- 1. frolic, lark, rollick, skylark, disport, sport, cavort, gambol, frisk, romp, run around, lark about, play
- usage: play boisterously; "The children frolicked in the garden"; "the gamboling lambs in the meadows"; "The toddlers romped in the playroom"
- 2. romp, run
- usage: run easily and fairly fast
- 3. romp, win
- usage: win easily; "romp a race"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of romp (Dictionary)