Synonyms of rotary
- 1. traffic circle, circle, rotary, roundabout, junction
- usage: a road junction at which traffic streams circularly around a central island; "the accident blocked all traffic at the rotary"
- 2. synchronous converter, rotary, rotary converter, electrical converter
- usage: electrical converter consisting of a synchronous machine that converts alternating to direct current or vice versa
- 1. rotary
- usage: relating to or characterized by rotation; "rotary dial"
- 2. circular, rotary, orbitual, cyclic (vs. noncyclic), cyclical
- usage: describing a circle; moving in a circle; "the circular motion of the wheel"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rotary (Dictionary)