WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. icky, crappy, lousy, rotten, shitty, stinking, stinky, bad (vs. good)
- usage: very bad; "a lousy play"; "it's a stinking world"
- 2. decayed, rotten, rotted, unsound (vs. sound)
- usage: damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless; "rotten floor boards"; "rotted beams"; "a decayed foundation"
- 3. rotten, stale (vs. fresh)
- usage: having decayed or disintegrated; usually implies foulness; "dead and rotten in his grave"
All rights reserved.
See also: rotten (Dictionary)