- 1. libertine, debauchee, rounder, bad person
- usage: a dissolute person; usually a man who is morally unrestrained
- 2. rounder, tool
- usage: a tool for rounding corners or edges
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. round (vs. square), circular, apple-shaped, ball-shaped, global, globose, globular, orbicular, spheric, spherical, barrel-shaped, bulblike, bulbous, bulb-shaped, capitate, coccoid, cumuliform, discoid, discoidal, disklike, disclike, disk-shaped, disc-shaped, goblet-shaped, moonlike, moon-round, nutlike, pancake-like, pear-shaped, pinwheel-shaped, ringlike, roundish, wheel-like, rounded
- usage: having a circular shape
- 2. orotund, rotund, round, pear-shaped, full (vs. thin)
- usage: (of sounds) full and rich; "orotund tones"; "the rotund and reverberating phrase"; "pear-shaped vowels"
- 3. round, inexact (vs. exact)
- usage: (mathematics) expressed to the nearest integer, ten, hundred, or thousand; "in round numbers"
All rights reserved.
See also: rounder (Dictionary)