WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. track, rail, rails, runway, bar
- usage: a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll
- 2. runway, chute, slide, slideway, sloping trough
- usage: a chute down which logs can slide
- 3. runway, platform
- usage: a narrow platform extending from the stage into the audience in a theater or nightclub etc.
- 4. runway, paved surface
- usage: a strip of level paved surface where planes can take off and land
All rights reserved.
See also: runway (Dictionary)