Synonyms of sacked
- 1. sack, plunder, take
- usage: plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
- 2. displace, fire, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate, remove
- usage: terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
- 3. net, sack, sack up, clear, profit, gain, benefit
- usage: make as a net profit; "The company cleared $1 million"
- 4. sack, encase, incase, case
- usage: put in a sack; "The grocer sacked the onions"
- 1. despoiled, pillaged, raped, ravaged, sacked, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: having been robbed and destroyed by force and violence; "the raped countryside"
All rights reserved.