Synonyms of saddled
- 1. saddle, attach
- usage: put a saddle on; "saddle the horses"
- 2. saddle, burden, burthen, weight, weight down
- usage: load or burden; encumber; "he saddled me with that heavy responsibility"
- 3. charge, saddle, burden, command, require
- usage: impose a task upon, assign a responsibility to; "He charged her with cleaning up all the files over the weekend"
- 1. saddled (vs. unsaddled)
- usage: having a saddle on or being mounted on a saddled animal; "saddled and spurred and ready to ride"
- 2. saddled, burdened (vs. unburdened)
- usage: subject to an imposed burden; "left me saddled with the bill"; "found himself saddled with more responsibility than power"
All rights reserved.