- 1. salvage, property, belongings, holding, commodity, trade good, good
- usage: property or goods saved from damage or destruction
- 2. salvage, rescue, deliverance, delivery, saving
- usage: the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
- 3. salvage, rescue, deliverance, delivery, saving
- usage: the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. salvage, salve, relieve, save, rescue, deliver
- usage: save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- 2. salvage, scavenge, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: collect discarded or refused material; "She scavenged the garbage cans for food"
All rights reserved.
See also: salvage (Dictionary)