Synonyms of satellite
- 1. satellite, artificial satellite, orbiter, equipment
- usage: man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
- 2. satellite, planet, follower
- usage: a person who follows or serves another
- 3. satellite, celestial body, heavenly body
- usage: any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
- 1. satellite, air, send, broadcast, beam, transmit
- usage: broadcast or disseminate via satellite
- 1. satellite, outer(prenominal) (vs. inner)
- usage: surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power; "a city and its satellite communities"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of satellite (Dictionary)