Synonyms of satiate
- 1. satiate, sate, replete, fill, consume, ingest, take in, take, have
- usage: fill to satisfaction; "I am sated"
- 2. gorge, ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, stuff, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out, eat
- usage: overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
- 1. satiate (vs. insatiate), satiated, jaded, satiable, satisfiable
- usage: supplied (especially fed) to satisfaction
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of satiate (Dictionary)