Synonyms of savour
- 1. relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, tang, taste, taste sensation, gustatory sensation, taste perception, gustatory perception
- usage: the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- 1. taste, savor, savour
- usage: have flavor; taste of something
- 2. savor, savour, season, flavor, flavour
- usage: give taste to
- 3. savor, savour, taste
- usage: taste appreciatively; "savor the soup"
- 4. enjoy, bask, relish, savor, savour
- usage: derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in; "She relished her fame and basked in her glory"
All rights reserved.