Synonyms of scared
- 1. frighten, fright, scare, affright, stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
- usage: cause fear in; "The stranger who hangs around the building frightens me"; "Ghosts could never affright her"
- 2. daunt, dash, scare off, pall, frighten off, scare away, frighten away, scare, intimidate, restrain
- usage: cause to lose courage; "dashed by the refusal"
- 1. frightened, scared, afraid(predicate) (vs. unafraid)
- usage: made afraid; "the frightened child cowered in the corner"; "too shocked and scared to move"
All rights reserved.