- 1. aroma, fragrance, perfume, scent, smell, odor, odour, olfactory sensation, olfactory perception
- usage: a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- 2. scent, smell, odor, odour, olfactory sensation, olfactory perception
- usage: an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- 3. olfactory property, smell, aroma, odor, odour, scent, property
- usage: any property detected by the olfactory system
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. odorize, odourise, scent, cause to be perceived
- usage: cause to smell or be smelly
- 2. scent, nose, wind, smell
- usage: catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
- 3. perfume, scent, groom, neaten
- usage: apply perfume to; "She perfumes herself every day"
All rights reserved.
See also: scent (Dictionary)