Synonyms of scented
- 1. odorize, odourise, scent, cause to be perceived
- usage: cause to smell or be smelly
- 2. scent, nose, wind, smell
- usage: catch the scent of; get wind of; "The dog nosed out the drugs"
- 3. perfume, scent, groom, neaten
- usage: apply perfume to; "She perfumes herself every day"
- 1. scented (vs. scentless)
- usage: having the sense of smell; "keen-scented hounds"
- 2. perfumed, scented, fragrant (vs. malodorous)
- usage: filled or impregnated with perfume; "perfumed boudoir"; "perfumed stationery"; "scented soap"
- 3. odoriferous, odorous, perfumed, scented, sweet, sweet-scented, sweet-smelling, fragrant (vs. malodorous)
- usage: having a natural fragrance; "odoriferous spices"; "the odorous air of the orchard"; "the perfumed air of June"; "scented flowers"
- 4. scented, odorous (vs. odorless)
- usage: (used in combination) having the odor of; "clean-scented laundry"; "a manure-scented barnyard"
All rights reserved.