- 1. coil, whorl, roll, curl, curlicue, ringlet, gyre, scroll, round shape
- usage: a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- 2. scroll, roll, manuscript, holograph
- usage: a document that can be rolled up (as for storage)
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. scroll, move
- usage: move through text or graphics in order to display parts that do not fit on the screen; "Scroll down to see the entire text"
All rights reserved.
See also: scroll (Dictionary)