Synonyms of scuffle
- 1. hassle, scuffle, tussle, dogfight, rough-and-tumble, fight, fighting, combat, scrap
- usage: disorderly fighting
- 2. scuffle, scuffle hoe, Dutch hoe, hoe
- usage: a hoe that is used by pushing rather than pulling
- 3. scramble, scuffle, struggle, battle
- usage: an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
- 1. shuffle, scuffle, shamble, walk
- usage: walk by dragging one's feet; "he shuffled out of the room"; "We heard his feet shuffling down the hall"
- 2. scuffle, tussle, contend, fight, struggle
- usage: fight or struggle in a confused way at close quarters; "the drunken men started to scuffle"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of scuffle (Dictionary)