Synonyms of secondhand
- 1. secondhand, secondary (vs. primary)
- usage: derived from what is primary or original; not firsthand; "a secondhand report"; "a secondhand account of a memory of something once read"; "most of our knowledge is secondhand"
- 2. secondhand, used, old (vs. new)
- usage: previously used or owned by another; "bought a secondhand (or used) car"
- 1. secondhand
- usage: by indirect means; "I heard about it only secondhand or thirdhand"; "he prefers to buy secondhand"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of secondhand (Dictionary)