- 1. senior, undergraduate, undergrad
- usage: an undergraduate student during the year preceding graduation
- 2. elder, senior, adult, grownup
- usage: a person who is older than you are
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. senior (vs. junior), elder, older, sr., major(postnominal), precedential, ranking(prenominal), superior, higher-ranking, old
- usage: older; higher in rank; longer in length of tenure or service; "senior officer"
- 2. senior(prenominal), fourth-year, last (vs. first)
- usage: used of the fourth and final year in United States high school or college; "the senior prom"
- 3. aged, elderly, older, senior, old (vs. young)
- usage: advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables); "aged members of the society"; "elderly residents could remember the construction of the first skyscraper"; "senior citizen"
All rights reserved.
See also: senior (Dictionary)