Synonyms of sensational
- 1. sensational (vs. unsensational), lurid, shocking, scandalmongering, sensationalistic, yellow(prenominal), screaming(prenominal)
- usage: causing intense interest, curiosity, or emotion
- 2. arresting, sensational, stunning, impressive (vs. unimpressive)
- usage: commanding attention; "an arresting drawing of people turning into animals"; "a sensational concert--one never to be forgotten"; "a stunning performance"
- 3. sensational, sensory
- usage: relating to or concerned in sensation; "the sensory cortex"; "sensory organs"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sensational (Dictionary)