Synonyms of senseless
- 1. mindless, reasonless, senseless, unreasonable (vs. reasonable)
- usage: not marked by the use of reason; "mindless violence"; "reasonless hostility"; "a senseless act"
- 2. insensible, senseless, unconscious (vs. conscious)
- usage: unresponsive to stimulation; "he lay insensible where he had fallen"; "drugged and senseless"
- 3. otiose, pointless, purposeless, senseless, superfluous, wasted, worthless (vs. valuable)
- usage: serving no useful purpose; having no excuse for being; "otiose lines in a play"; "advice is wasted words"; "a pointless remark"; "a life essentially purposeless"; "senseless violence"
- 4. nitwitted, senseless, soft-witted, witless, stupid (vs. smart)
- usage: (of especially persons) lacking sense or understanding or judgment
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of senseless (Dictionary)