WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. serviceable (vs. unserviceable), durable, long-wearing, functional, usable, useable, operable, operational, functional, practical, useful#1, utile
- usage: ready for service or able to give long service; "serviceable equipment"; "heavy serviceable fabrics"
- 2. serviceable, useful (vs. useless), utile
- usage: capable of being put to good use; "a serviceable kitchen gadget"
- 3. serviceable, practical (vs. impractical)
- usage: intended or able to serve a purpose without elaboration; "serviceable low-heeled shoes";
All rights reserved.
See also: serviceable (Dictionary)