Synonyms of set down
- 1. write down, set down, get down, put down, write
- usage: put down in writing; of texts, musical compositions, etc.
- 2. land, set down, arrive, get, come
- usage: reach or come to rest; "The bird landed on the highest branch"; "The plane landed in Istanbul"
- 3. set down, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: put or settle into a position; "The hotel was set down at the bottom of the valley"
- 4. set down, put down, place down, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: cause to sit or seat or be in a settled position or place; "set down your bags here"
- 5. disembark, debark, set down, land, set down
- usage: go ashore; "The passengers disembarked at Southampton"
- 6. drop, drop off, set down, put down, unload, discharge, deliver
- usage: leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
All rights reserved.