Synonyms of set out
- 1. get down, begin, get, start out, start, set about, set out, commence
- usage: take the first step or steps in carrying out an action; "We began working at dawn"; "Who will start?"; "Get working as soon as the sun rises!"; "The first tourists began to arrive in Cambodia"; "He began early in the day"; "Let's get down to work now"
- 2. range, array, lay out, set out, arrange, set up
- usage: lay out orderly or logically in a line or as if in a line; "lay out the clothes"; "lay out the arguments"
- 3. depart, part, start, start out, set forth, set off, set out, take off, leave, go forth, go away
- usage: leave; "The family took off for Florida"
All rights reserved.