Synonyms of shaping
- 1. shaping, defining, process, physical process
- usage: any process serving to define the shape of something
- 2. formation, shaping, fabrication, manufacture, manufacturing
- usage: the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
- 1. determine, shape, mold, influence, regulate, cause, do, make
- usage: shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
- 2. shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
- 3. shape, form, change, alter, modify
- usage: give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child's character"
- 1. formative, shaping, plastic, constructive (vs. destructive)
- usage: forming or capable of forming or molding or fashioning; "a formative influence"; "a formative experience"
All rights reserved.